Posted on May 22, 2012
If you are a CSA Shareholder and missed the CSA day, we would like you to know how much we appreciate your support of our local farm and others like ours.
This is our Fourth CSA Season and we are pleased to offer fresh produce to our customers!
Things to remember on your first day at the CSA (May 31 and June 1st)
- Bring re-useable bags or a basket
- Please park in the area before the telephone polls. The area directly in front of the green houses is reserved for handicapped.
- Do not feed the horses they do bite.
- Sign in
- Pick out your produce from the bins and tables
- Each item will be labeled with a half or full share amount
- Please refrain from digging around the bins. This damages the vegetables and cuts down on the amount that everyone receives.
- If we are out of anything, please feel free to tell the person that is in the green house to pull out more. If for some reason there is not someone in the green house, please feel free to let the person in the store know
Pick your own:
- Please bring shoes that you will be able to walk through the field in
- You may bring your own shears or borrow a pair from the store
- If you would like to volunteer to help in the green house or in the fields please call me at the store (Tim- 908-359-5218) Tim will be happy to explain to you what we have available.
- If you have not paid your balance yet, we will charge the card that is on file on your application on May 30th. If you would like to pay by check or cash, feel free to stop in the store anytime between now and the 30th.
Each week we will have the estimated harvest list on the newsletter so that you are able to plan your meals for the week. Please keep an eye out for CSA harvest lists, BBQ lunch specials and other events and important information is each weeks newsletter. Also, check out our facebook page and videos on YouTube.